Vacancies We are hire
- Senior Project Manager
- Onsite Implementations across the CIS working closely with partner, inhouse and client team
- Manage Projects from Contract Negotiation through to successful Go Live
- Motivate, Manage and Drive the Implementation Teams
- Planning, Tracking and Reporting of Project Progress
- Active Risk Management and Mitigation
- Commercially focussed Change Management
- Successful Delivery
- Fluent in English, Russian and ideally another language
- Minimum of 15 years professional experience including at least 8 years in Project Management roles
- Experience of managing projects with budgets of >USD50m and teams >100 people.
- Able to operate at and work with CXO level executives.
- Experience of working in the CIS and understanding of cultures.
- Flexibility to travel across the CIS.
- Outstanding Project Implementation, Commercial and Stakeholder Management skills.
- Experience of working in a Global Matrixed organisation
- Strong Drive and determination to deliver Quality
- Vendor Management experience
- Degree qualified.
- Banking skills would be an additional advantage
- Recruitment Consultant
- As recruitment consultant you will be the interface between companies seeking to recruit professional staff and professional staff seeking a new job or career. As this process it will be your task to facilitate this exercise for both the employer and the candidate and to satisfy both.
- As recruitment consultant you will meet clients and find out about their needs, as well as sell them our clients’ services. The other part of your work is to find and meet candidates: you will assess them and find out the positions best matching their skills and personality. Alternatively, you will also actively present them to existing and potential clients.
- Your job will be much of a sales job with a lot of interaction with people. It is at the end of the day a people’s business and you will be successful if you manage to build for yourself a network of clients and candidates who will help you develop your business.
- High education
- Work experience from 2 years
- Fluent English
- Experience in team managing
- Making operations at the Russian and international markets
- Modelling of trading strategy
- High education
- 2-3 years of experience in trading
- Proven team-player
- Excellent command of English
- Certificates 1.0; 5.0
- Manager, Restructuring and Corporate Recovery, Corporate Finance
- Project leader on independent business review, cash management, crisis management and debt restructuring engagements
- Responsibility for preparing financial models, short term cash flow forecasts, and deliverable documents (reports and presentations to the clients, creditor banks, other interested parties)
- Coordination of and participation in meetings with creditor banks’ and borrower’s management
- Leading marketing and business development in designated areas of Restructuring
- Preparing presentations and pitch materials
- Preparing draft contracts and other project-related documents
- Responsibility for all engagement management procedures
- Developing his / her own functional or industrial specialisation within the financing group
- Coaching junior staff
- Work experience of not less than 4-5 years in crisis management, restructuring, business investigations or corporate finance (in the latter case particularly interesting are conducting distressed M&A transactions, related due diligence, debt restructuring etc.) in an advisory firm (also Big 4), private equity, investment bank or large corporation, in Russia and/or abroad
- Experience in conducting business reviews/due diligence
- Experience in financial models and cash flow forecast preparation
- Experience of managing project teams
- Experience in preparation of analytical documents and good report writing skills
- Understanding the range of financing structures and possible debt restructuring schemes
- Ability to work under stress and meet short deadlines
- Ability to understand key business issues quickly
- Good team player
- Good written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
- Ability and desire to work hard and learn quickly
- Desirable – ACCA, CFA exams passed
- Desirable – deep knowledge of certain industries
- Director – Financial Institutions
- Responsibility for the management of an NBFI Credit Team with a traded products focus
- Review and sign off of Credit Proposals and Annual Reviews
- Management of productivity of the Analyst team and control of the administration requirements
- Full understanding of Capital Markets and Derivative products
- Team building and development experience